- Parallel Programming and Optimization Techniques on Modern Architectures including Multi-core Processors and Accellerators.
- Program Analysis and Optimizing Compiler for High-Performance Computing
Massively parallel 3D image reconstruction [pdf]
Pagoda: Fine-grained GPU Resource Virtualization for Narrow Tasks [pdf]
Formalizing Structured Control Flow Graphs [ppt]
Understanding Portability of a High-level Programming Model on Contemporary Heterogeneous Architectures [pdf]
Pagoda: A Runtime System to Maximize Utilization in Data Parallel Tasks with Limited Parallelism [pdf]
Hydra:Extending Shared Address Programming for Accelerator Clusters [pdf]
PhD in Computer Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN (August 2017)
Advisor: Rudolf Eigenmann
MSc in Computer Science, University of California, San Diego (March 2011)
Advisor: Scott Baden
BEng in Computer Engineering, Kasetsart University, Thailand (March 2008)
- Researcher, National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
(Sep 2018 – present)
- Researcher in Large Scale Simulation Research Laboratory.
- Advance Short Term Research Opportunity Program, Oak Ridge Associated Universities
(May 2014 – Aug 2014, Aug 2013 – Dec2013)
- Worked on research projects at Future Technology Group at ORNL under supervision of Seyong Lee and Jeffrey Vetter.
- Graduate Assistant, University of California, San Diego
(Mar 2010 - Mar 2011)
- Developed and design website for online-interactive presentation comment
- Intern Software Engineer, Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, WA
(Jun 2010 - Sep 2010)
- Developed tool for Microsoft SQL Server product.
- Co-founder, Software Developer, Extend Interactive Co., Ltd., Bangkok Thailand
(Jul 2008 - Aug 2009)
- Developed and designed interactive software and computer game.
- Past work: A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda (PC Game), utility program for assisting single sign-on system, 3D virtual reality shopping mall, and web-based university faculty evaluation service.